Fiddler - WOOL
- Cap style: Fiddler Cap / Jewish
- Details: shape memory visor 4,5cm len.
- Lining: viscose
- Sweatband: leather
- Fabric: wool cloth
Comfortable and elegant Fiddler style cap made with wool cloth. Cap is lined with viscose and has a sweatband made with natural leather. A traditional, classic pattern. Shape inspired by 'Fiddler on the Roof' main character - Tevia.
A great cap for everyday use. Available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski family-run manufacture.
Wool - interesting facts and information on its types, care and production
Wool is a fibre that has no equivalent among chemical fibres. It is a natural, human-friendly product. It is obtained mainly from sheep, but also from camels, rabbits and goats.
In search of male elegance - about a hatter in a few words
Caps and hats for men are now fashionable and generally available. Just go to the nearest shopping center and visit one of the popular chain stores. However, more and more men are finding out that the quality and logo on the label do not always go hand in hand.
Is a hat a must-have for an elegant man? What kind of hat does a guy need?
In Poland, men choose hats for practical reasons - they are to protect against low temperatures. The British, however, have a slightly different approach to hats. In the British Isles, street fashion skillfully combines caps, flat caps and hats with elegant suits, coats or bombers jackets.
Match your headwear to your style!
Hats, flat caps, caps... - today's market offers many options when it comes to choosing headwear. Some of them are suitable for day-to-day use, while others are for more formal and elegant occasions. One thing is certain - a well-chosen hat or flat cap will add a unique character to any outfit.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
i have been impressed, the hat is very well made, stitching is top notch, the fit is right on, the hat looks great, thanks for great craftsmanship.
Fiddler on the Roof
I ordered this cap in brown to celebrate my 50th birthday, some Jewish heritage and my love of the Fiddler on the Roof musical. The workmanship is incredible, including the rich wool cloth, subtle stitching, leatherwork and precise fitting. Sterkowski are clearly masters of their craft, and it feels like a privilege to own such a fine piece. The delivery from Poland to Australia was flawless and packaging was delightful. I would thoroughly recommend Sterkowski to anyone looking to purchase an exquisite hat that will last a lifetime. The pricing for such a well crafted hat was also very reasonable. I will be very proud to pass this hat down to my next generation.