Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- Measure your head with a tailor's tape.
- If you don't have a tailor's tape, use a string. Then measure its length with a ruler.
- Please do not tighten the tape or the string too much during the measure.
- Measure your head above ears at 1.5 cm, above your eyebrows, and at the widest point on the back of your head where the headgear should be worn.
- The result of the measure is the circumference of your head. It is also the size of the headgear you should choose. For example, if you measure 58 cm, the headgear size fits perfectly for you is 58 cm.
- If the measured result is between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger one.