Respecting your right to privacy, the company Szymon Sterkowski trading as Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano - Szymon Sterkowskiis available at the address Margerytki 12 street, 04-906 Warsaw entered in the CEIDG (Central Register and Information on Economic Activity) operated by the Minister of Economy, NIP :9522033701, REGON: 145566976, (“sterkowski.com”) applies appropriate solutions to ensure it.
We collect your personal data transferred in the course of using the Website with the utmost care and in accordance with applicable laws, respecting the rights of protection of privacy and guarantee all persons using the Website that the shared data will be adequately protected against takeovers by third parties.
Who controls your personal data?
The data controller of your personal data is Szymon Sterkowski trading as Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano - Szymon Sterkowskiis available at the address Margerytki 12 street, entered in the CEIDG (Central Register and Information on Economic Activity) operated by the Minister of Economy, NIP: 9522033701, REGON: 145566976.
What kind of data do we collect?
When you use the Website, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, in particular when filling out the registration form and the order form.
The data collected through this form: First name, Last name, e-mail address.
Provision of the above data is voluntary but necessary in order to register an account on the Website, as well as to handle and process your order.
We can also record your data when you contact us by phone, e-mail or traditional post.
When completing the form, you can also agree to receive the newsletter (commercial information by electronic means) to an e-mail address provided by you. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
How do we use the collected data?
The information we collect is used strictly for the purposes to which you gave your consent, also to contact you via e-mail or by telephone in order to handle and process your order, determine your preferences in products, and send you promotional and marketing communications.
What are you rights with regard to the personal data we collect?
Security and confidentiality
We use all technical and organisational means to ensure the safety of your personal data and to protect it against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access. The information is stored and processed on high security servers, with observance of proper security measures, in compliance with the requirements of Polish law.
Remember not to make public any personal data through the Website. Making such data accessible to the public is at your sole responsibility.
The Website is our exclusive property. By inviting you to use the Website in an unrestricted manner, we would like to draw your attention to the need to respect intellectual property rights. Please be advised, therefore, that the website contains documents, trademarks and other original materials, in particular texts, graphics, drawings, animations, sounds and software, which are protected by copyright and owned by their creators. The layout and the selection of the presented content used on the Website is a proprietary object of copyright protection.
You agree to use all materials presented on the Website solely for your personal use. Modifying, copying, transmitting, public broadcasting and any use of such content for commercial purposes without our prior written consent or consent by other authorised party is strictly prohibited.
Our contact details
For all necessary contact details, go to the “Contact” section on our Website.
Cookies are small text files stored by your web browser. They contain collections of information that are saved on your computer when you visit the Website. Then, during each subsequent visit they are sent back to the Website, from which they were collected, or to another which recognises the cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow the website to recognise a user device when re-visiting the Website. We want to know which categories you visit more often than others, so we can work to perfectly tailor our offer and the manner of its presentation to your expectations. It is you who provides us with knowledge on how we should develop and what your needs are.
Cookies do not destroy or damage the system on your computer, or the stored files in any way, nor do they deliberately adversely affect its performance or functionality. Identification is impersonal, anonymous and the data only contains information on the manner and the form of using the Website.
For more information on cookies, please go to: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or the “Help” section of your web browser.
1) provide services;
2) customise the contents of the Website to match your preferences and optimise the use of websites; cookies allow in particular to recognise your device and display the Website in an appropriate manner, according to your individual needs;
3) create statistics which provide insight as to how the Users use the Website, which enables us to improve its structure and contents;
4) present advertisements in a manner tailored to your unique needs and interests, and your place of residence;
5) ensure the safety and reliability of the Website.
Types of cookies used
There are two basic types of cookies used by the Website:
1) session - these are temporary files that are stored on your end device until logging out, leaving the Website or disabling software (web browser); and
2) persistent - these are files that are stored on your end device during the time specified in the parameters of such cookies or until they are deleted by you.
Due to the purpose of the Website we use the following types of cookies:
1) required cookies - these are the files necessary for the smooth movement around the Website and the use of all functions of the Website. Your consent to our use of these cookies is not required;
2) performance cookies - they collect information on how the Website is used by the user, such as the most frequently visited sites and messages when errors occur. They do not collect information that identify users. Their aim is to improve the functioning of the Website;
3) functionality cookies - these files allow the site to remember the choices made (if any) by the user (user name, language or region) and provide features tailored to individual needs (if such features are available). For example, the site can be used to store changes to text size, fonts and other personalised website elements. Information collected in these files is anonymous and does not track user’s activity on other sites;
4) advertising cookies - they help to provide advertisements corresponding to the user’s interests. They can collect information about the habits of using web browsers and customise the advertising content to the user’s interests;
5) statistical cookies - they are used to collect and calculate statistics concerning the Website.
Please be advised that in addition to our own cookies we also use external cookies published by our partners through the Website, in particular for advertising and statistical purposes.
Cookies published on your end device through the Website can also be used by our partners.
Your browser is probably configured to accept all cookies by default.
You can, however, independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions of their storage and access of cookies to your end device. You can make changes to the settings referred to by using the settings of your web browser. Such settings may be changed in particular to block the automatic acceptance of cookies by the web browser or to require notification each time cookies are stored on your end device. Detailed information on the possibilities and manners of managing cookie files is available in the settings of the software used (web browser).
If such changes are not made, cookies may be placed and stored on your end device, and thus we will store cookies on your end device and access them.
In addition, you can delete cookies at any time using the features available in your web browser.
Links to other websites and external services
In the case of links to other websites posted on the Website, we reserve that we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices of the owners of these domains and websites. Before you start to use third-party websites, please read the relevant documentation on privacy protection.