Buckaroo - LEATHER
- Hat style: Western / Cowboy
- Details: easy modeling (thin wire in the incurved edge), 3 ventilation eyelets on 1 side of crown, decorative leather band sewn down
- Sweatband: leather
- Fabric: cattle leather
- Brim: ca.8 cm/3.15 inch
- Crown height: ca.13 cm/5.1 inch
Brand new leather western cowboy hat with wide brim. Made of genuine cattle leather (stiffened). There is a bendable metal wire in the external part of the brim.
Hat with a leather sweatband inside and leather belt as a band. Available in big xl and xxl sizes. Good old world craftsmanship from Poland.
Linen, wool or maybe genuine leather? When choosing accessories, many people are unaware of the huge role that materials play. It is the same for hats and caps, the durability of which depends largely on the fabrics they are made from. Below we present you the most popular materials
A cowboy hat is one of the most distinctive and, at the same time, the most recognisable headwear in the world. Surely, you must have seen it more than once during rodeo coverage or on the silver screen - fans of Westerns are particularly familiar with it. Interestingly, the tradition of wearing
Caps and hats for men are now fashionable and generally available. Just go to the nearest shopping center and visit one of the popular chain stores. However, more and more men are finding out that the quality and logo on the label do not always go hand in hand.
Hats are beautiful headgear, but much of their appearance depends on how they are stored. Proper care will ensure that a hat maintains its shape for years and remains a decoration, not an accessory that blemishes us. Let’s read about it!
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
Very nice hat. Great quality.
I have it in the dark brown. Seems very well solid, good materials, well constructed. Looks great. I prefer to wear it with the brim sides flat, more like an Indy fedora, rather than curled up like a redneck cowpoke hat. The only thing I would change would be to have the vent holes on both sides of the crown rather than just one side, but otherwise a very awesome hat. Very pleased with it.
It fits a bit big on my head but throw a bucket of water over me and it, and dry us in the sun, hey presto... fixed.. or get hat tape on amazon for 5 bucks...either way, hats can be shrunk or stretched..its a really good quality hat..every sterkowski hat I have is just superb. and incredible value for money.
I love this hat! The workmanship is incredible. The brim is exquisite. The underside is finished just like the top - other hats I've owned, the underside has been a rough, open grain leather. I like that the hat has an inner band, especially since it's just a touch large - I'll be able to slip in a thin foam strip to tighten the fit until it shrinks on its own. The stitching is nice and tight. I don't anticipate that this hat will need replacing anytime soon. The price is unbeatable - I paid $54 plus $9 for shipping. I like it so much that I may order the light brown one to have as an extra.
The last leather hat I bought (15 years ago) has received countless compliments, from fellow enthusiasts and everyday admirers (of the hat, not me), and I can only assume that this one will garner just as many compliments.