Derby - WOOL/CASHMERE
- Cap style: Flat cap / Ivy League
- Details: sewn down visor 4cm len.
- Lining: quilted cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: 30% cashmere, 70% wool
A classic and elegant Ivy League style flat cap made of 30% wool from Cashmere goats.
This flat cap is very cozy, warm and offers an excellent wearing comfort.
Cashmere is a very fluffy, delicate and soft in touch fabric.
Its fibers have a diameter of 16 to 18 microns!
That's even less than merino wool fibers.
Kashmir goats are combed manually, so it's a very labor-intensive process.
Wool - interesting facts and information on its types, care and production
Wool is a fibre that has no equivalent among chemical fibres. It is a natural, human-friendly product. It is obtained mainly from sheep, but also from camels, rabbits and goats.
Does the material matter? In search of the perfect hat
You take off your hat and your hair gets static electricity, it sticks out, and your hairstyle is out of shape? You wear a hat and spend a few minutes in a warm room and you feel sweat on your forehead and neck? It's not because of the hat but the material it was made of. The material is most likely not natural.
Something new in the offer - cashmere knit hats
Cashmere knit caps are original, extremely interesting pieces of clothing. They are new in our offer and definitely worth paying attention to. What is cashmere and how is it made? How do you take care of a cashmere knit cap? You will find the answer to all these questions in our article.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
I have 3 or 4 different Sterkowski hats and love them all but I have to say this is my favorite