Maciejowka Model 7 - LINEN
- Cap type: Liverpool / Breton
- Details: natural skin visor, lightweight and airy (no lining)
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: linen / leather
A summer Maciejowka type cap (pattern known in the West as 'Breton' or 'Greek Fisherman' cap) made of natural linen cloth. A similar cap was worn by John Lennon (he wore a black one). For its best breathability cap has no lining, only a skin friendly cotton sweatband. Its visor, strap and buttons are made of natural skin.
Linen is a great choice for summer - lightweight, breathable, protects your head from the sun and doesn't heat up.
In our offer you can also find this model made of other colours of linen and wool cloth. Good old world craftsmanship from Poland.
The maciejówka cap has a very long and rich history. However, to this day it is still uncertain where its name comes from. Nowadays, in its modern version, it is an elegant and interesting accessory to women's Parisian style. What are the origins of the cap and how to wear it to look fashionable?
The well-tended headgear is clean, has a nice shape and looks good. When investing in a hat or cap made of natural raw materials, make a list of rules covering storage, care and the wearing of a headgear. This will allow you to enjoy your hat or cap for a long time.
Caps and hats for men are now fashionable and generally available. Just go to the nearest shopping center and visit one of the popular chain stores. However, more and more men are finding out that the quality and logo on the label do not always go hand in hand.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
The most frequent reason to exchange a hat is its incorrect size. Therefore before buying, please read our guide: "How to measure your head size"
1. Send us back the product that you bought within 30 days from receiving the parcel, in its perfect state, with all the labels.
2. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: which size and model do you want to receive, your order number / surname.
3. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee. Keep the tracking number of parcel. You can also add a paper belt / string with marked your head size it will help us to find a proper hat for you.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will start the process of exchange. If we will need any other information from you we will contact you.
5. If you exchange your headgear for another model, for example for the more expensive one, then you will have to cover the price difference. If you exchange your headgear to a cheaper model we will reimburse you the price difference.
6. We will ship your new size by the cheapest shipping option.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12