Kashubia Model 2
Woolen yachting cap with leather visor, impeccable craftsmanship.
- Cap style: Captain's / Sailor
- Details: leather visor and belt, decorative buttons, visor 6.3cm len., crown's diameter ca. 25cm
- Lining: viscose
- Sweatband: leather
- Fabric: woolen cloth / leather
A traditional Kashubia, peaked cap for men and women of the sea and for casual wearers loving this style.
Skin friendly materials: our sailor cap is made of woolen cloth, visor is made of natural leather, lining is made of viscose to keep good breathability, sweatband is made of natural leather. It has two decorative buttons, a decorative belt over visor.
Its great advantages are wearing comfort, classical style and durability.
We offer 3 main types of mariners' caps:
- skipper / breton style - classic Breton cap
- hamburg style - docker / river fleet style with narrow head
- kashubia style - merchant fleet style with large peaked head (this one)
This fisherman cap is available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski family-run manufacture.
You might also like