Maciejowka model 4 - WOOL
- Cap style: Fiddler / Maciejówka
- Details: leather visor 5cm len., decorative buttons
- Lining: viscose
- Sweatband: leather
- Fabric: woolen cloth
Traditional Maciejowka cap with essentially mid-east European origin. Cap is made oh high quality, warm wool. Its visor and decorative strap are made of genuine leather. The inner lining is made of breathable viscose and the sweatband is made of natural leather. The leather strap is attached to the crown with 2 decorative buttons.
It came to Poland in XIXth century from today's Germany. At first it was considered as peasants' headwear, then it became very popular when Pilsudski's Legions chose Maciejówka hat as a standard uniform headwear. In mid-war period and after II World War Maciejowka cap was worn by former Legions veterans and patriotic members of society as a tribute to Legions and their Independence deed.
Although Maciejowka is essentially a Polish cap, strictly bound to Polish history and its dramatic moments, there are also some similiar patterns throughout the world (its name is just different). This model of cap is also known as fiddler cap or greek style fisherman's cap.
In our offer you can also find replicas of Pilsudski's Polish Legions Caps. This fiddler cap is available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski family-run manufacture.
The maciejówka cap has a very long and rich history. However, to this day it is still uncertain where its name comes from. Nowadays, in its modern version, it is an elegant and interesting accessory to women's Parisian style. What are the origins of the cap and how to wear it to look fashionable?
Caps and hats for men are now fashionable and generally available. Just go to the nearest shopping center and visit one of the popular chain stores. However, more and more men are finding out that the quality and logo on the label do not always go hand in hand. If you belong to this group, you are probably looking
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12