Hamburg - WOOL
- Cap style: Hamburg / skipper
- Details: brass colour buttons, twine, shape memory visor 5,5cm len.
- Lining: viscose
- Sweatband: leather
- Fabric: woolen cloth
Traditional sailor cap for men and women of the sea and for casual wearers loving this style. Its great advantages are wearing comfort, classical style and durability.
Skin friendly materials: cap is made of wool cloth, lining is made of viscose to keep good breathability, sweatband is made of natural leather. It has an embroidered band, a decorative twine over visor and 2 decorative buttons.
In Germany these (and similar) caps are known as 'Prinz Heinrich Mütze'. We offer 3 main types of mariners' caps:
- skipper / breton style
- hamburg style - docker / merchant fleet style with narrow head (this one)
- kashubia style - merchant fleet style with large crown and visor
This fisherman cap is available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Precise handmade craftsmanship from Poland.
Hats, flat caps, caps... - today's market offers many options when it comes to choosing headwear. Some of them are suitable for day-to-day use, while others are for more formal and elegant occasions. One thing is certain - a well-chosen hat or flat cap will add a unique character to any outfit.
In many professions, travelling is an obligatory part of one's professional work, and in other - it is a nice addition to one's daily routine. Regardless of the nature of your trip, one thing does not change - you should look great on a business trip. The whole outfit is important - also the shoes and the headgear.
Nothing adds character to a look as much as stylish accessories - headwear, which is chosen by more and more people, is certainly one of those. No wonder - headwear is fashionable, comfortable and extremely practical! The contemporary fashion market offers many interesting solutions for women and men
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
Skipper cap review
I have received many inquiries as to where i purchased my cap. I have to think about revealing my source because I don't want to see a lot of unworthy copy cats. This is my 4th hat/cap purchase from your company and I am very pleased with the quality and the pricing. I see a few reviewers complaining re sizing of hats. I have a small head and have always had problems with fitting so I have learned to use either tape or the inside band inserts that are readily available.
Style and Quality with Sterkowski
I love the style and quality of Sterkowski caps. Unique details and wearing comfort!
Very good quality! I would post my picture but this site doesn't support it