Islay - HARRIS TWEED
- Cap style: Fiddler / Maciejowka
- Details: leather strap, piping and buttons, shape memory visor 5cm len., crown's diameter ca. 23cm
- Lining: cotton
- Sweatband: cotton (no stiff material inside)
- Fabric: Harris Tweed pure wool
A very unique in style Islay Maciejowka type cap made of Scottish Harris Tweed pure wool. To add a decorative touch to it, we also used natural leather in our sewing workshop in Poland. The main feature that differentiates this model from the other Maciejowka caps is no stiff material inside the sweatband. The cotton lining and sweatband make it a breathable and comfy one. The shape memory visor allows you to bend it without any harm.
Harris Tweed is made from pure wool that has been dyed, handwoven, and finished in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Its production is protected by the Harris Tweed Act of Parliament from 1993, so when you see the Orb Mark you know you're getting the real thing. The Orb Mark is the oldest registered trademark in the United Kingdom.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12