Shelby - CORDUROY
- Narrower crown than in Peaky model
- Shape memory sewn down visor 5cm len.
- Crown's diameter ca. 22cm
- Lining: cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: 100% cotton corduroy
A vintage style Shelby cap, made of 100% cotton corduroy. Shelby has a narrower crown than the Peaky model, it is also sewn down to the visor. On the top of the crown there is a small decorative button. Cap is lined with a breathable cotton and has a cotton sweatband inside.
This model of newsboy cap is inspired by the English gang Peaky Blinders. Members of Peaky Blinders gang wore very similar caps, at the end of the 19th century, in Birmingham. After John Douglas's novel, A Walk Down Summer Lane, arised a myth about razor blades hidden between visor and crown of their caps. Those sharp razor blades were supposed to be used as a weapon, causing wounds or blindness of their victims.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
My daugther got me one for christmas its beautiful