Lumberjack - WOOL
- Cap style: Trapper / Chapka
- Details: earflaps with snap fastener
- Lining: padded cotton
- Fabric: Shetland (100% wool) / faux fur
A warm and comfortable autumn trapper cap made of very fine Shetland 100% wool and faux fur. The wool from Shetland sheep breed is very soft in touch and light, yet strong. It is not prickly at all.
This bomber hat has a snap fastener on earflaps. Inside the crown there is a cotton padded lining. You can bend down and fasten the small earflap on the outside of the crown, this way it will cover your ears.
The winter hat is a basic item
When it's cold and snowing, a winter hat is a must. Although not everyone likes to wear headgear, in winter we use it out of pure necessity - not to get sick or frostbite our ears. Must a winter hat be a dull necessity? Or could it be a good excuse to create an interesting winter look?
How do I choose a hat to suit my face shape?
It can be quite a problem to find the perfect cap - today's clothing market offers its customers many original models that differ not only in cut, but also in colour and type of material. There are several criteria to consider when going shopping, and it's also a good idea to choose a cap that suits the shape of your face.
End of the summer season - take care of your hats
At the end of the summer season, devote some time to take care of your hats. The caps and hats that have accompanied you over the past few months need to be refreshed, sometimes thoroughly cleaned and stored. Here are some practical tips on how to take care of your summer hats so you can enjoy them next season.
What materials are the best hats made of?
Linen, wool or maybe genuine leather? When choosing accessories, many people are unaware of the huge role that materials play. It is the same for hats and caps, the durability of which depends largely on the fabrics they are made from. Below we present you the most popular materials
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
Well made hat
A great looking hat that is very well made. Good stitching. A comfortable blue lining. Feels warm though I have not had the opportunity to test it in the coldest weather yet. Sizing is perfect. Delivery took only just over a week!