Shelby - COTTON
- Narrower crown than in Peaky Blinders model
- Shape memory sewn down visor 5cm len.
- Crown's diameter ca. 22cm
- Lining: cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: 100% softened cotton (emerized)
A vintage style Shelby cap, made of 100% softened cotton (emerized). Shelby has a narrower crown than the Peaky Blinders model, it is also sewn down to the visor. On the top of the crown there is a small decorative button. Cap is lined with a breathable cotton and has a cotton sweatband inside.
This model of newsboy cap is inspired by the English gang Peaky Blinders. Members of Peaky Blinders gang wore very similar caps, at the end of the 19th century, in Birmingham. After John Douglas's novel, A Walk Down Summer Lane, arised a myth about razor blades hidden between visor and crown of their caps. Those sharp razor blades were supposed to be used as a weapon, causing wounds or blindness of their victims.
The best men's headgear for a business trip
In many professions, travelling is an obligatory part of one's professional work, and in other - it is a nice addition to one's daily routine. Regardless of the nature of your trip, one thing does not change - you should look great on a business trip. The whole outfit is important
Is a hat a must-have for an elegant man? What kind of hat does a guy need?
In Poland, men choose hats for practical reasons - they are to protect against low temperatures. The British, however, have a slightly different approach to hats. In the British Isles, street fashion skillfully combines caps, flat caps and hats with elegant suits, coats or bombers jackets.
What hat to choose for warmer days?
May, June, July and August are by far the warmest months of the year. Warm days encourage people to spend time outside actively. It is worth remembering to wear suitable headgear. There's no secret that for several seasons now, a hat has been unquestionably one of the most popular accessories for warmer days.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
Couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase. Beautifully crafted from high quality materials. This one will get lots of wear and I’ll gladly recommend you to my hat wearing friends. Thank you!
Comfortable and perfect for warm weathers.
Sterkowski’s caps have never disappointed me. In wool, leather or cotton their caps are wonderful. But this time the order took 70 days to arrive when on average I receive packages from 18 to 25 days.
Aun así, no me arrepiento de la compra. Siempre quedo satisfecho con las gorras Sterkowski, mis favoritas en todo el mundo.