Shelby - HARRIS TWEED
- Narrower crown than in Peaky model
- Shape memory sewn down visor 5cm len.
- Crown's diameter ca. 22cm
- Lining: cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed (100% wool)
A vintage style Shelby cap, made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Harris Tweed cloths are second to none among all wool fabrics.
Shelby has a narrower crown than the Peaky model, it is also sewn down to the visor. On the top of the crown there is a small decorative button. Cap is lined with a breathable cotton and has a cotton sweatband inside.
This model of newsboy cap is inspired by the English gang Peaky Blinders. Members of Peaky Blinders gang wore very similar caps, at the end of the 19th century, in Birmingham. After John Douglas's novel, A Walk Down Summer Lane, arised a myth about razor blades hidden between visor and crown of their caps. Those sharp razor blades were supposed to be used as a weapon, causing wounds or blindness of their victims.
Harris Tweed is a fine woollen fabric with a distinctive weave originating from the Scottish Outer Hebrides. It has a typical tight, diagonal weave and the most common pattern is herringbone.
Hats, caps, flat caps... the contemporary fashion market offers a wide range of accessories that are perfect for both casual and elegant stylisations. The hit of the last few years are flat caps - black or colourful, made of wool or linen. They are worn by famous personalities, celebrities and trendsetters
Every look is incomplete without the right accessories - they ensure individual and fashionable character of a stylisation. Depending on the style you prefer, you can choose from a wide range of stylish offers - from various types of bags and backpacks, through belts and scarves, to jewellery.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12