- Narrower crown than in Peaky Blinders model
- Shape memory sewn down visor 5cm len.
- Crown's diameter ca. 22cm
- Lining: cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed (100% wool)
A vintage style Shelby cap, made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Harris Tweed cloths are second to none among all wool fabrics.
Shelby has a narrower crown than the Peaky Blinders model, it is also sewn down to the visor. On the top of the crown there is a small decorative button. Cap is lined with a breathable cotton and has a cotton sweatband inside.
This model of newsboy cap is inspired by the English gang Peaky Blinders. Members of Peaky Blinders gang wore very similar caps, at the end of the 19th century, in Birmingham. After John Douglas's novel, A Walk Down Summer Lane, arised a myth about razor blades hidden between visor and crown of their caps. Those sharp razor blades were supposed to be used as a weapon, causing wounds or blindness of their victims.
Ready to ship in 2 buisness days
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
The most frequent reason to exchange a hat is its incorrect size. Therefore before buying, please read our guide: "How to measure your head size"
1. Send us back the product that you bought within 30 days from receiving the parcel, in its perfect state, with all the labels.
2. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: which size and model do you want to receive, your order number / surname.
3. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee. Keep the tracking number of parcel. You can also add a paper belt / string with marked your head size it will help us to find a proper hat for you.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will start the process of exchange. If we will need any other information from you we will contact you.
5. If you exchange your headgear for another model, for example for the more expensive one, then you will have to cover the price difference. If you exchange your headgear to a cheaper model we will reimburse you the price difference.
6. We will ship your new size by the cheapest shipping option.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
The hat is very nice looking with great materials and it fit perfectly. Proud to have it as part of my collection.
Perfect fit, exceptional style and quality craftsmanship!
In the past, I have had bad experiences when ordering clothing online with regards to sizing and quality. However my first experience with Sterkowski has been nothing short of perfection.
This excellent website offers such a vast choice of styles, materials and colors to choose from, that I was almost lost at first. However after deciding on the blue tweed Shelby as the style for me, I eagerly awaited arrival of my order and was not disappointed.
My first impression of my new cap was that it not only lived up to the photographs on this site, but exceeded them. The tweed is superb, the color even more brilliant when observing the cap with my own eyes.
The excellent quality is immediately recognisable, not a single stiche out of place. And most importantly, as I had measured myself to 59cm exactly and ordered that size, it fit perfectly.
I am do glad to have found Sterkowski and just ordered a second a second linen cap myself for own hot Australian summer aswell as caps in different styles for my wife and daughter after they browsed this site.
Perfect fit and comfort. This is a superior product that will last for years in our northern climate.