Bergen - LEATHER
- Cap style: Aviator cap
- Details: earflaps with belt and buckle, movable visor
- Lining: polar fleece
- Fabric: genuine leather
A classic and traditional aviator, trapper cap. Comfortable, sturdy and warm genuine leather headgear. Bomber cap with earflaps (with belt and buckle) and a movable visor.
This aviator hat is often choose by cabrio or motorcycle drivers. This cap is available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Good old world craftsmanship from Poland.
Aviator cap perfect for winter
Like every year, winter is approaching fast - so it's worth taking care not only to change your wardrobe, but also to complete the accessories, which will keep us warm and comfortable during colder days. One of these is a cap, preferably made of high-quality, breathable material. You will find a wide range of models
What materials are the best hats made of?
Linen, wool or maybe genuine leather? When choosing accessories, many people are unaware of the huge role that materials play. It is the same for hats and caps, the durability of which depends largely on the fabrics they are made from. Below we present you the most popular materials
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
Well this is not my first hat. But for sure this one you really take a couple looks at.
The stitching , lay-out ect... It really just makes you feel abit proud!