- Cap style: duckbill / flat cap
- Handmade craftsmanship
- Details: warm cap, sewn down shape memory visor
- Sweatband: cotton
- Lining: quilted padded cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed
A simple, sturdy and warm fall / winter duckbill cap made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Harris Tweed cloths are second to none among all wool fabrics. The duck bill shape visor is sewn down to the 6 panels, trimmed seams crown.
Inside the crown there is a warm quilted padded cotton lining and a cotton sweatband. This Harris Tweed duckbill flat cap is available in large xl and xxl sizes.
Handmade in Poland.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
The most frequent reason to exchange a hat is its incorrect size. Therefore before buying, please read our guide: "How to measure your head size"
1. Send us back the product that you bought within 30 days from receiving the parcel, in its perfect state, with all the labels.
2. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: which size and model do you want to receive, your order number / surname.
3. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee. Keep the tracking number of parcel. You can also add a paper belt / string with marked your head size it will help us to find a proper hat for you.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will start the process of exchange. If we will need any other information from you we will contact you.
5. If you exchange your headgear for another model, for example for the more expensive one, then you will have to cover the price difference. If you exchange your headgear to a cheaper model we will reimburse you the price difference.
6. We will ship your new size by the cheapest shipping option.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
You might also like
Very thin cloth
This feels like a budget line cap compared to the other Sterkowski tweed caps,
as the cloth is VERY light and thin. I would not wear this in cold temperatures.
And I do not like the strip of cheap foam attached to the inside of the visor at all.
A traditionally made cap can do without that in my opinion. And one seam was sloppily done.
Well all in all a decent cap, but if this had been my first Sterkowski cap I would have never bought a second one.
To me it feels like a decline in thorough craftmanship and quality at the price of usually better standards.
Estoy muy contento con la gorra, es muy bonita y protege de la lluvia. Tarde algo en llegar, pero la espera ha merecido la pena.