Rusty - HARRIS TWEED
- Cap style: duckbill / flat cap
- Handmade craftsmanship
- Details: warm cap, sewn down shape memory visor
- Sweatband: cotton
- Lining: quilted padded cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed
A simple, sturdy and warm fall / winter duckbill cap made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Harris Tweed cloths are second to none among all wool fabrics. The duck bill shape visor is sewn down to the 6 panels, trimmed seams crown.
Inside the crown there is a warm quilted padded cotton lining and a cotton sweatband. This Harris Tweed duckbill flat cap is available in large xl and xxl sizes.
Handmade in Poland.
Harris Tweed's uniqueness
Harris Tweed is a fine woollen fabric with a distinctive weave originating from the Scottish Outer Hebrides. It has a typical tight, diagonal weave and the most common pattern is herringbone.
Wool - interesting facts and information on its types, care and production
Wool is a fibre that has no equivalent among chemical fibres. It is a natural, human-friendly product. It is obtained mainly from sheep, but also from camels, rabbits and goats.
How do I choose a hat to suit my face shape?
It can be quite a problem to find the perfect cap - today's clothing market offers its customers many original models that differ not only in cut, but also in colour and type of material. There are several criteria to consider when going shopping, and it's also a good idea to choose a cap that suits the shape of your face.
Flat cap - a cap not only for grandpa!
It can sometimes be difficult to keep up with the latest trends - the only thing that is certain is that there are classics that work well every season. This also applies to headwear, which has been enjoying a renaissance over the last few years - one such example is the a flat cap, so popular with men of all ages.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
This is about the 7th hat ive bought from Sterkowski. Perfect winter hat. SO hard to find quality hats that fit my massive head (62cm)
Superb craftsmanship!!!! Highly recommended!