Peaky - HARRIS TWEED
- Cap style: Peaky
- Details: sewn down shape memory visor, crown's diameter ca. 25cm
- Lining: cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed (100% wool)
A vintage Peaky Blinders style cap, made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Harris Tweed cloths are second to none among all wool fabrics.
Members of the Peaky Blinders gang wore very similar caps, at the end of the 19th century, in Birmingham. After John Douglas's novel, A Walk Down Summer Lane, arised a myth about razor blades hidden between visor and crown of their caps.
The visor is sewn down to the large 8 panels crown. On the top of the crown there is a small decorative button. Cap is lined with a breathable cotton and has a cotton sweatband inside.
Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski family-run manufacture. This Harris Tweed Peaky Blinders style cap is available in big xxl and xxxl sizes.
A flat cap is a unique piece of headgear that gives its wearer a distinctive touch of chic. This timeless accessory is perfect for all kinds of outfits. More and more often it is chosen by both men and women, so it's worth finding out how to wear it to look stylish. Let’s find out more!
Harris Tweed is a fine woollen fabric with a distinctive weave originating from the Scottish Outer Hebrides. It has a typical tight, diagonal weave and the most common pattern is herringbone.
Who doesn't love TV series with a background story? We certainly do! Especially those with fast-paced action, engaging storyline and stylish costumes. The TV series Peaky Blinders, set in Birmingham in the 1920s, meets those criteria. Over the course of several exciting seasons of the TV series
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
Awesome...I rate it Five Stars Plus
Beautiful Harris Tweed...I need to let my hair grow out a bit, as I was a "tweener" between a size 57 & a size 58. I ordered a 58, as a hat a little too big is better than one a little too small, as you can't expand the hat if too small, but longer hair will fill out the hat if a little too big. I have lots & lots of hats & I can already tell that my Sterkowski Peaky Blinders will become one of my favorites to pass down to one of my grandkids!!! The quality & craftsmanship is truly reflected in my 'Hat". I live in the Willamette Valley of Oregon, USA, where it rains 8 months of the year it seems. My Peaky Blinders complements my black wool overcoat as I leave my office going out in the rain...do not like umbrellas!!!. Thank you Sterkowski! I have yet to wear my Sharps Wool Felt that I also bpught at the same time, but that hat will become my knock around hat when I'm not working n my office. Thank you...jack