Fiddler - COTTON
- Cap style: Fiddler Cap / Jewish
- Details: lightweight and airy (no lining), shape memory visor 4,5cm len.
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: 100% softened cotton (emerized)
A lightweight and breathable Fiddler style cap made of 100% softened cotton (emerized). Inside the crown there is a cotton sweatband. Without the lining inside it is even more airy.
It's a great cap for everyday use during warmer days. Traditional, classic pattern. Shape inspired by 'Fiddler on the Roof' main character - Tevia. Available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Good old world craftsmanship from Poland.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
I love these hats. I have a bunch of Sterkowski hats, and I look forward to expanding my collection :)
Very low top hat & rigid inner band
The top is too low, it's a very low rise hat, which I dislike very much. I did not like the inner band either, it's hard and rigid. In the photos the fabric looks washed out but the "100% softened cotton" turns out to looks a little bit like the gabardine cloth. What a disappointment! I should have researched more and seen photos of this cap on other websites. I hurried too much. It's my fault