Bomber - LEATHER
- Cap style: Trapper / Chapka
- Details: earflaps with belt and buckle, you can tie earflaps behind head
- Lining: natural shearling
- Fabric: genuine shearling leather
A classic, traditional trapper cap, also know as aviator hat, made of high quality genuine shearling leather. It has a belt with a buckle on earflaps. You can tie the earflaps behind your head (your ears will still be partially covered in this position). Shearling leather is a very skin friendly, natural and warm material, that's why it's a perfect choice for severe winter conditions.
Aviator cap it's a great choice for cabrio or motorcycle drivers and for everyday use as a comfy and practical headgear. This model recalls The First World War fighter pilots. Good old world craftsmanship from Poland.
Linen, wool or maybe genuine leather? When choosing accessories, many people are unaware of the huge role that materials play. It is the same for hats and caps, the durability of which depends largely on the fabrics they are made from. Below we present you the most popular materials
Like every year, winter is approaching fast - so it's worth taking care not only to change your wardrobe, but also to complete the accessories, which will keep us warm and comfortable during colder days. One of these is a cap, preferably made of high-quality, breathable material.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
Very good hat but sizes run small
I measured my head according to the instructions and went for size 58/59. Usually I wear hats size 59. I should have sized up to 60/61 since the hat is now too tight to be worn comfortably. I will try removing the stretchy band from the inside to see if that helps like another reviewer had done.
Otherwise I’m very happy with the hat: the quality of materials feels very good and it’s neatly constructed. Great value for money.
I am bald, so its difficult to choose the right size.
My size is 60 and I bought a XL.
A little too tight, but I deleted the elastic fibre at the back (inside the cap) and it fits perfect.
The comfort is great and the quality of the leather and the stitching is very good!
Its worth the money!
Very happy with it
My hat size is 59cm for a very tight fit and 60cm for a normal fit so I choose 60/61 for this cap. It fits perfect, absolutely no space left. Maybe people with hat size 61 should choose a 62/63 size. The leather feels soft and thick, the lambswool feels very comfortable and warm. Just used it outside at zero degrees and it worked great.