- GREEN CAN BE DIFFERENT THAN ON THE PHOTOS
- Cap style: Docker / Beanie
- Details: cut above ears, trimmed seams, airy (no lining)
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: 100% softened cotton (emerized)
GREEN CAN BE DIFFERENT THAN ON THE PHOTOS
A comfortable and breathable docker cap made of 100% softened cotton (emerized). Its cut is above ears. Pure cotton fabric and no lining inside make this hat a very airy one - perfect sailor, military, hunting cap for warmer spring and autumn days.
This model of lightweight longshoreman hat will protect you from cold and wind on the sea and on the waterfront, during shoulder seasons. A headgear inspired by the movie ''Léon: the professional''. Available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Good old world craftsmanship from Poland.
Ready to ship in 2 buisness days
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
The most frequent reason to exchange a hat is its incorrect size. Therefore before buying, please read our guide: "How to measure your head size"
1. Send us back the product that you bought within 30 days from receiving the parcel, in its perfect state, with all the labels.
2. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: which size and model do you want to receive, your order number / surname.
3. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee. Keep the tracking number of parcel. You can also add a paper belt / string with marked your head size it will help us to find a proper hat for you.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will start the process of exchange. If we will need any other information from you we will contact you.
5. If you exchange your headgear for another model, for example for the more expensive one, then you will have to cover the price difference. If you exchange your headgear to a cheaper model we will reimburse you the price difference.
6. We will ship your new size by the cheapest shipping option.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
I have several of these caps and I love them! As a photographer it keeps my hair in place and allows me to see through the viewfinder unlike hats with bills that I was always flipping around during shoots. I always get positive comments about my caps and I have recommended Sterkowski as THE place to buy a hat!
Simple and Stylish.
Bought one of these in size 58 and it fits me perfectly. Works with longer and shorter hair which is great because I personally look like an absolute mess of human being. I'm not so self-absorbed that I'd rate myself on a attractiveness scale, but if I had to guess I believe this gives me an extra point; balancing out my muggy looks with a semblance of style.
The pin-striped one is the absolute best way to go and honestly feels incredibly light and breathable on the head. My only recommendation is that you get one that fits to the closest diameter of your head, otherwise it will easily move around and potentially fall off if you don't have a tight fit.
Also, on a side-note, I'm a buyer from the U.S.A.
My docker hat
After looking all over eBay for this style of hat I found Sterkowski hats. Decided to go direct to them. I was a little sceptical at first about the quality and come from another country. But after receiving my hat I have to say I’m really happy with it. The quality is great the stitching is perfect. It’s a flex fit too not a snap back so I’m not going to get tan lines (bald guy). I love the hat box it arrived in too. I will be buying a tweed and woollen one for winter no questions asked.
Thank you for a great hat and a great service