Navy Watch - WOOL
- Cap style: Docker / Beanie
- Details: cut above ears, trimmed seams, with ribbing
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: woolen cloth
Simple and practical docker cap with a flexible ribbing. Its cut is above ears. A cap in a very similar style to the one from the movie ''Léon: the professional''.
What is special about this docker cap? Its fabric. It is a very rare thing to find such a cap made of the woolen cloth (baize).
This model of warm longshoreman hat will protect you from cold and wind, on the rough sea and on the waterfront, during colder seasons.
Woolen cloth guarantees excellent wearing comfort - it is warm, breathable and skin friendly. This black docker beanie cap is available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski family-run manufacture.
Wool and the clothes and accessories made of it are an excellent choice for autumn and winter - this natural material retains heat effectively and ensures comfort even during the most severe winters. It is perfect for people who like an active lifestyle - from ordinary walks, through skiing, to expeditions into the unknown.
It can be quite a problem to find the perfect cap - today's clothing market offers its customers many original models that differ not only in cut, but also in colour and type of material. There are several criteria to consider when going shopping, and it's also a good idea to choose a cap that suits the shape of your face.
Transitional seasons can be unpredictable. Autumn and spring are the peak seasons for catching a cold or getting chilly or overheated. The weather in March or October can be quite tricky. Also, it often changes dramatically during the day. It's time to find out what to look out for when choosing a knit cap
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
Ordered this item as an alternative and to complement other hats I’ve previously purchased, including from Sterkowski. I think this could actually become my new favourite headwear! Perfect fit, stylish and keeps my head comfortably warm, surprisingly I find my ears don’t get as cold as I thought they might while wearing this hat despite being exposed.
I can very highly recommend this Docker/Beanie, it’s undoubtedly the best example of the style I have come across over the years and at the price being sold at it really is an absolute bargain.
Thank you Sterkowski for continuing to make such quality hats, with traditional manufacturing skills at affordable prices.
Great quality and craftsmanship. The fit is perfect. This was my first hat from Sterkowskiis and I have since ordered 2 more and will be ordering other styles in the future. I own over 15 hats and my Sterkowskis are by far my favorites.
It gets cold in Tasmania, and this little beauty keeps me warm, even on snowy days! It's got the same great quality as everything else I've bought from Sterkowski - that's 5 or 6 products now - and comes well packaged, surprisingly quickly, and I always get great service with any queries. If someone asked me to point to 'how on-line sales should be done' I couldn't go past Sterkowski. Friendly, helpful, reasonably priced top quality products - everytime! Keeep it up, and yes, I'll be back!