Pireus - WOOL
- Cap style: Fiddler / Greek Fisherman
- Handmade workmanship
- Details: decorative buttons, shape memory visor 5cm len.
- Sweatband: cotton
- Lining: cotton
- Fabric: woolen fleece
Traditional greek style fisherman cap with a belt over visor and 2 decorative buttons on sides. One of many variations of fisherman cap available in our store.
It's a very comfortable to wear, warm and sturdy sailor cap for everyday use. Skin friendly materials: high quality soft melton wool, breathable cotton lining and sweatband. A high quality wool blend offers an exquisite comfort during colder days.
An elegant and practical mariner cap for everyday use. This headgear is available in large xl and xxl sizes. Precise handmade craftsmanship from Poland.
Summer essentials for men and women. How to match your outfit with a summer hat?
The hat is an important part of your collection of clothes, and it helps to emphasise your style. This headgear is a popular choice in autumn and winter because it provides good protection against the cold. In the summer, when the sun is strong
Headgear perfect for spring time - a knit cap, hat or maybe a beret?
Despite improving weather and higher temperatures, spring can still be very tricky. Wondering which cap is best for spring? Which model is right for you and what should you pay attention to when choosing? Let’s find out more!
Match your headwear to your style!
Hats, flat caps, caps... - today's market offers many options when it comes to choosing headwear. Some of them are suitable for day-to-day use, while others are for more formal and elegant occasions. One thing is certain - a well-chosen hat or flat cap will add a unique character to any outfit.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
Skipper cap review
Great looking cap. not cheap looking like hats that sell for double the price. Can be worn casually or dressed up.
Great material, fit and craftsmanship
Soft without being floppy, good in wind and weather. A peaked cap that is neither too uniform-ish nor basecap-like. It'll be one of my favourite wears.
I found my new personal Headwear supplier
These hats are comfortable, they are warm, and they look
really REALLY good.
The quality of the material is remarkable; the precise craftmanship -the needlework and stitching- make it very clear
to me, that the craftsmen and women who work at the fine company that is Sterkowski care very deeply about the hats
I plan to order many more hats, very soon.
It should also be kept in mind, that not only do these hats look and feel good; not only do these hats look good, and not only are they made
from high quality materials with a keen eye and deep care; these hats are FUNCTIONAL.
Rain, snow, wind. It matters not.
I am very impressed, and very pleased.
These hats are every bit worth their cost, and the company staff are very friendly and helpful.
(also, considering these hats ship from Poland, they seem to ship and arrive very swiftly! I did not wait any longer than 2 weeks. Very swift!)