Kashubia Model 3
Lightweight and airy sailor's hat made of breathable cotton.
- Cap style: Captain's / Sailor
- Details: embroidered band, decorative buttons, shape memory visor 6.3cm len., crown's diameter ca. 25cm
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: cotton
Summer yachting cap made of breathable white cotton cloth (crown). It refers to Kashubia Merchant Fleet Officers Cap (same shape), but the original one is made with black wool cloth and is dedicated for rather cold wheather conditions.
The summer version of sailor cap offers a good sun protection and breathability. Its sweatband is made of cotton and it has two brass colour buttons, a decorative twine and an embroidered band.
We offer 3 main types of mariners' caps:
- skipper / breton style - classic Breton cap
- hamburg style - docker / river fleet style with narrow head
- kashubia style - merchant fleet style with large peaked head (this one)
Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski.
You might also like
This is a great hat!
This is the perfect replacement for the yachting caps I previously got from Quaker Marine Supply Company for the past 30 years until they went out of business. It is almost too nice a hat to wear on a sailboat where it might get stained! It is well-made, fits good, priced right, and looks great.