Big Pike - HARRIS TWEED
- Cap style: Patrol / Fisherman
- Details: visor center length 5,5cm
- Lining: quilted cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed (100% wool)
A warm and comfortable patrol cap made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Cotton sweatband and quilted cotton lining inside the crown provide an excellent wearing comfort and good breathability. It's a perfect autumn cap for fishermen, sportsmen, jockeys or huntsmen.
Harris Tweed is made from pure wool that has been dyed, handwoven and finished in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. It is protected by the Harris Tweed Act of Parliament. When you see the Orb Mark you know you're getting the real thing.
Harris Tweed is a fine woollen fabric with a distinctive weave originating from the Scottish Outer Hebrides. It has a typical tight, diagonal weave and the most common pattern is herringbone...
At the end of the summer season, devote some time to take care of your hats. The caps and hats that have accompanied you over the past few months need to be refreshed, sometimes thoroughly cleaned and stored. Here are some practical tips on how to take care of your summer hats...
It can be quite a problem to find the perfect cap - today's clothing market offers its customers many original models that differ not only in cut, but also in colour and type of material. There are several criteria to consider when going shopping, and it's also a good idea to choose a cap
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12
Another excellent cap in the grand European tradition!
Americans tend to have little imagination when it comes to many things, hats and cap included. The ubiquitous 'ball-cap', a descendant of American baseball caps, is today almost a uniform for the great preponderance of Americans, old and young alike. There are, however, a few among us who have a wider experience in the world than the average American and who appreciate the broad range of styles and types worn in other cultures than our own. As one of these individuals, I always delight in discovering a source for excellent examples of interesting caps and hats. Thus, I was quite pleased to become aware of Sterkowski caps and hats, a Polish hatmaker with a lengthy and prestigious history in the Euro-hat trade.
I recently purchased one of Sterkowski's Harris Tweed 'BIG PIKE' caps (sometimes described as being a peaked cap of the 'Patrol style') in a muted shade of gray-green heath. The cap soon arrived and I have been exceptionally pleased with both its comfort and its obvious elan, being a huge fan of Scots wool products for both warmth and charm. Sterkowski's very wide range of classic styles is wonderful and I have found that no matter what your preference, Sterkowski has the exact hat or cap you are searching for! I would venture to say you won't be disappointed, and their sizing is both precise and accurate.
If quality, style and function are all high among your priorities, Sterkowski and sons are THE source for all your headgear needs! Many thanks to them for the pleasure they have brought to me with their fine products! I receive many compliments from others. Truly hats in the grand European manner!
Title says it all :)
Very satisfied with the Pike Hat I purchased.
The sales team at Sterkowski were supportive and patient with my inquiries