Peaky Blinders - HARRIS TWEED
- Cap style: Peaky Blinders
- Details: sewn down shape memory visor, crown's diameter ca. 25cm
- Lining: cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed (100% wool)
A vintage style Peaky Blinders cap, made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Harris Tweed cloths are second to none among all wool fabrics.
The visor is sewn down to the large 8 panels crown. On the top of the crown there is a small decorative button. Cap is lined with a breathable cotton and has a cotton sweatband inside.
This model of newsboy cap is inspired by the English gang Peaky Blinders. Members of Peaky Blinders gang wore very similar caps, at the end of the 19th century, in Birmingham. After John Douglas's novel, A Walk Down Summer Lane, arised a myth about razor blades hidden between visor and crown of their caps. Those sharp razor blades were supposed to be used as a weapon, causing wounds or blindness of their victims.
Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski family-run manufacture. This Harris Tweed Peaky Blinders style cap is available in big xxl and xxxl sizes.
A flat cap is a unique piece of headgear that gives its wearer a distinctive touch of chic. This timeless accessory is perfect for all kinds of outfits. More and more often it is chosen by both men and women, so it's worth finding out how to wear it to look stylish. Let’s find out more!
Harris Tweed is a fine woollen fabric with a distinctive weave originating from the Scottish Outer Hebrides. It has a typical tight, diagonal weave and the most common pattern is herringbone.
Who doesn't love TV series with a background story? We certainly do! Especially those with fast-paced action, engaging storyline and stylish costumes. The TV series Peaky Blinders, set in Birmingham in the 1920s, meets those criteria. Over the course of several exciting seasons of the TV series
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12