- Cap style: Flat cap / Duckbill
- Details: 6 panels, short belt on the back
- Lining: quilted cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: genuine leather
An elegant six panels Duckbill cap sewn with gentle Italian leather. Cap with a short, thin, decorative belt and a buckle on the side. Its visor is sewn down to the crown.
Quilted lining and inner sweatband made are made of breathable cotton. Very soft in touch, skin friendly and breathable flat cap.
Good choice for winter and passing seasons. This brown duckbill flat cap is available in large xl and xxl sizes. Precise handmade craftsmanship from Poland.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
The most frequent reason to exchange a hat is its incorrect size. Therefore before buying, please read our guide: "How to measure your head size"
1. Send us back the product that you bought within 30 days from receiving the parcel, in its perfect state, with all the labels.
2. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: which size and model do you want to receive, your order number / surname.
3. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee. Keep the tracking number of parcel. You can also add a paper belt / string with marked your head size it will help us to find a proper hat for you.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will start the process of exchange. If we will need any other information from you we will contact you.
5. If you exchange your headgear for another model, for example for the more expensive one, then you will have to cover the price difference. If you exchange your headgear to a cheaper model we will reimburse you the price difference.
6. We will ship your new size by the cheapest shipping option.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
You might also like
This is a well made great fitting hat. Very comfortable, feels and looks great and best of all it doesn't interfere with glasses once on.
I just received my Dodger cap today and the quality was incredible. It fit like a glove and is extremely comfortable. The shipping was very prompt and my cap arrived quite fast considering it came from Poland. I am so happy with my purchase and I am already placing a order for my second Dodger in black.
Very pleased with this cap.
Not the first cap from Sterkowski and it will certainly not be the last one that I buy. Excellent leather and top craftsmanship. I could not find this quality elsewhere. Congrats with a fantastic product.
Exactly what I was looking for!
I'd been looking for this hat at many different hat sites. Finally, I found the one I wanted at your's. It's great!
Displeased with fit
The panels are made too high for a medium American fit. I refuse to wear it.
Great quality, beautiful hat!!
Great quality, beautiful hat!!
top quality craftsmanship
it's a delight to wear sterkowski hats , top quality made shipping delivery was good ... and the price zo affordable , sterkowski has the best prices from all other brands out there ... one small gesture the shipping box could be a bit better secured (box was bit thin and fragile) .... thanks to all off you