Polish Armed Forces
- dimensions: hgt. 52mm x wd. 34mm
- how to attach: twist-off screw
- casted metal emblem
- color: old silver
Our family-run company has been on the market for almost 100 years, offering stylish head wear as well as other unique gadgets and accessories. There is no shortage of various kinds of emblems, including those designed for fans of militaria. One of them is the emblem of the Eagle of the Polish Armed Forces in the West fixed with a screw and nut. Due to the way the insignia is attached, we only recommend it for certain headwear designs, such as military peaked cap.
Eagle wz. 39, is the most popular symbol adorning the caps of Polish soldiers during the Second World War. In the initial period of the formation of the Polish Armed Forces in the West, the cap-mounted eagle was the only common uniform feature for all Polish soldiers. Initially used were embroidered eagles, a makeshift and somewhat visually unattractive design. However, military headgear insignia were much in demand, so it was decided to order more metal eagles from the Alavoine factory in Paris.
The prototype for the new design was the eagle from the commemorative votive badge deposited at Jasna Góra in 1935 by former soldiers of the Polish First Corps. The eagles for privates and officers did not differ graphically from each other. They were fixed with bent wires or a pin with a threaded nut.
After the fall of France, the eagle was also manufactured in Britain, Palestine, Cairo, Jerusalem, Italy and Canada. Brass eagles were made in sand in short series and die-cast in longer series. Sometimes soldiers cast these themselves from lead- or copper-based alloys.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12