Big Pike - HARRIS TWEED
- Cap style: Patrol / Fisherman
- Details: visor center length 5,5cm
- Lining: quilted cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed (100% wool)
A warm and comfortable patrol cap made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Cotton sweatband and quilted cotton lining inside the crown provide an excellent wearing comfort and good breathability. It's a perfect autumn cap for fishermen, sportsmen, jockeys or huntsmen.
Harris Tweed is made from pure wool that has been dyed, handwoven and finished in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. It is protected by the Harris Tweed Act of Parliament. When you see the Orb Mark you know you're getting the real thing.
Harris Tweed is a fine woollen fabric with a distinctive weave originating from the Scottish Outer Hebrides. It has a typical tight, diagonal weave and the most common pattern is herringbone...
At the end of the summer season, devote some time to take care of your hats. The caps and hats that have accompanied you over the past few months need to be refreshed, sometimes thoroughly cleaned and stored. Here are some practical tips on how to take care of your summer hats...
It can be quite a problem to find the perfect cap - today's clothing market offers its customers many original models that differ not only in cut, but also in colour and type of material. There are several criteria to consider when going shopping, and it's also a good idea to choose a cap
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
The most frequent reason to exchange a hat is its incorrect size. Therefore before buying, please read our guide: "How to measure your head size"
1. Send us back the product that you bought within 30 days from receiving the parcel, in its perfect state, with all the labels.
2. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: which size and model do you want to receive, your order number / surname.
3. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee. Keep the tracking number of parcel. You can also add a paper belt / string with marked your head size it will help us to find a proper hat for you.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will start the process of exchange. If we will need any other information from you we will contact you.
5. If you exchange your headgear for another model, for example for the more expensive one, then you will have to cover the price difference. If you exchange your headgear to a cheaper model we will reimburse you the price difference.
6. We will ship your new size by the cheapest shipping option.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
A style of cap that probable that will never go out of style!
!00% Harris Tweed from Scotland -great quality
Superb cap! Quality workmanship and styling!
This is one of five caps that I've purchased from Sterkowski over the past year or so. The Big Pike my most recent. What a fantastic cap. Love the Harris Tweed, world class material, styling, and workmanship. First time wearing it out on a few errands and had nothing but compliments from everyone who noticed it.
Very warm with the quilted lining, and the visor is the perfect length. Highly recommend this cap. In fact, Sterkowski will be my 'go to' shop for all of my future purchases. Shipping time to Canada is fairly quick, and the customer service from the folks at Sterkowski is second to none!
Thanks to all at Sterkowski for offering such fine headwear! Dziękuje bardzo!
I bought this based on the style and that I collect Harris tweed garments.
Probably the best made hat I’ve ever owned. Worth the price. Shipping was fast. Hat was well packed. It looks exactly like the photo except where the Harris tweed insignia was sewn on was different. It’s a warm hat good for fall or a mild winter... too warm for summer as it has a thin lining.
The hat looks like something you’d wear smoking a fat cigar with a Cuban dictator. It has a military feel to it which I think looks pretty sharp.
I measured my head at just slightly under 57 inches so I ordered the 57 inch hat and it fits perfectly. The colour is accurate. My only criticism would be that when wearing the hat and looking in the mirror I can see it’s just a little bit bumpy just where the top of the hat meets the forehead part if that makes ant sense... but I am extremely picky and inspect for defects in everything I order. I doubt not one in fifty people would even notice.
I would recommend buying it and I would certainly purchase from this company again.