Big Pike - HARRIS TWEED
- Cap style: Patrol / Fisherman
- Details: visor center length 5,5cm
- Lining: quilted cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed (100% wool)
A warm and comfortable patrol cap made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Cotton sweatband and quilted cotton lining inside the crown provide an excellent wearing comfort and good breathability. It's a perfect autumn cap for fishermen, sportsmen, jockeys or huntsmen.
Harris Tweed is made from pure wool that has been dyed, handwoven and finished in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. It is protected by the Harris Tweed Act of Parliament. When you see the Orb Mark you know you're getting the real thing.
Harris Tweed is a fine woollen fabric with a distinctive weave originating from the Scottish Outer Hebrides. It has a typical tight, diagonal weave and the most common pattern is herringbone...
At the end of the summer season, devote some time to take care of your hats. The caps and hats that have accompanied you over the past few months need to be refreshed, sometimes thoroughly cleaned and stored. Here are some practical tips on how to take care of your summer hats...
It can be quite a problem to find the perfect cap - today's clothing market offers its customers many original models that differ not only in cut, but also in colour and type of material. There are several criteria to consider when going shopping, and it's also a good idea to choose a cap
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
The most frequent reason to exchange a hat is its incorrect size. Therefore before buying, please read our guide: "How to measure your head size"
1. Send us back the product that you bought within 30 days from receiving the parcel, in its perfect state, with all the labels.
2. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: which size and model do you want to receive, your order number / surname.
3. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee. Keep the tracking number of parcel. You can also add a paper belt / string with marked your head size it will help us to find a proper hat for you.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will start the process of exchange. If we will need any other information from you we will contact you.
5. If you exchange your headgear for another model, for example for the more expensive one, then you will have to cover the price difference. If you exchange your headgear to a cheaper model we will reimburse you the price difference.
6. We will ship your new size by the cheapest shipping option.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
Very satisfied with the Pike Hat I purchased.
The sales team at Sterkowski were supportive and patient with my inquiries
This cap is amazing. Everything is studied in detail, top quality materials, perfect seams and the cap fits wonderfully.
Another very important thing concerns the packaging which is perfect.
You have become my trusted chaplains!
An Absolute stunning example of fine Craftmanship....... Beautiful
This cap is everything i was looking for.. The workmanship involved in producing this using the finest Harris tweed ...Wow... Absolute Perfection.