- Cap style: Peaky Blinders
- Details: sewn down shape memory visor, crown's diameter ca. 25cm
- Lining: cotton
- Sweatband: cotton
- Fabric: Harris Tweed (100% wool)
A vintage style Peaky Blinders cap, made of genuine Harris Tweed (100% wool). Harris Tweed cloths are second to none among all wool fabrics.
The visor is sewn down to the large 8 panels crown. On the top of the crown there is a small decorative button. Cap is lined with a breathable cotton and has a cotton sweatband inside.
This model of newsboy cap is inspired by the English gang Peaky Blinders. Members of Peaky Blinders gang wore very similar caps, at the end of the 19th century, in Birmingham. After John Douglas's novel, A Walk Down Summer Lane, arised a myth about razor blades hidden between visor and crown of their caps. Those sharp razor blades were supposed to be used as a weapon, causing wounds or blindness of their victims.
Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski family-run manufacture. This Harris Tweed Peaky Blinders style cap is available in big xxl and xxxl sizes.
Ready to ship in 2 buisness days
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
The most frequent reason to exchange a hat is its incorrect size. Therefore before buying, please read our guide: "How to measure your head size"
1. Send us back the product that you bought within 30 days from receiving the parcel, in its perfect state, with all the labels.
2. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: which size and model do you want to receive, your order number / surname.
3. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee. Keep the tracking number of parcel. You can also add a paper belt / string with marked your head size it will help us to find a proper hat for you.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will start the process of exchange. If we will need any other information from you we will contact you.
5. If you exchange your headgear for another model, for example for the more expensive one, then you will have to cover the price difference. If you exchange your headgear to a cheaper model we will reimburse you the price difference.
6. We will ship your new size by the cheapest shipping option.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
An amazing experience, through and through.
I recently purchased and received my order from Sterkowski, and I am thoroughly impressed.
It came in a small cardboard box that was sizable enough that the cap could "float" in it. The cap was inside of a branded plastic bag and had a liner of paper inside the cap to keep the hats shape and prevent any environmental damage. Tags were attached to the hat with a small string; they had branding as well as QC stamps.
The materials and craftsmanship are absolutely top notch. The panels are uniform, stitching is precise and the overall shape is exactly what is advertised. The fit is very accurate to what is listed on the website.
I followed the instructions for measuring hat sizes and this cap was exactly the size I would need.
The CS was amazing even before I purchased my cap. The size I wanted was originally out of stock so I was considering getting a size down. Naturally, I emailed CS and asked what they suggested I do. Responses to inquiries were super fast and informative. They told me not to size down, but they told me to sign up for their stock alert, told me approx. when the product would be back in stock and gave me additional tips to measure for the most accurate size.
I would definitely recommend this shop and will be purchasing more in the near future.
Es fehlen nur doch die Rasierklingen...Wie das Original - Harisson Ford läßt grüßen. Guts Handwerk vom "Nachbarn".