Kashubia Model 2 - WOOL
- Cap style: Captain's / Sailor
- Details: leather visor and belt, decorative buttons, visor 6.3cm len., crown's diameter ca. 25cm
- Lining: viscose
- Sweatband: leather
- Fabric: woolen cloth / leather
A traditional Kashubia, peaked cap for men and women of the sea and for casual wearers loving this style.
Skin friendly materials: our sailor cap is made of woolen cloth, visor is made of natural leather, lining is made of viscose to keep good breathability, sweatband is made of natural leather. It has two decorative buttons, a decorative belt over visor.
Its great advantages are wearing comfort, classical style and durability.
We offer 3 main types of mariners' caps:
- skipper / breton style - classic Breton cap
- hamburg style - docker / river fleet style with narrow head
- kashubia style - merchant fleet style with large peaked head (this one)
This fisherman cap is available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski family-run manufacture.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano Global Sp. z o.o.
ul. Margerytki 12