Maciejowka Model 1 - WOOL
- Cap style: Maciejowka / Chauffeur
- Details: lacquered visor 5.5cm len., crown's diameter ca.23cm
- Lining: viscose
- Sweatband: leather
- Fabric: woolen cloth
Traditional duty cap with essentially mid-east European origin. Cap is made of skin friendly materials: wool, lining is made of viscose to keep good breathability, sweatband is made of natural leather. It also has a belt with a buckle, a lacquered visor and 2 decorative buttons.
It came to Poland in XIXth century from today's Germany. At first it was considered as peasants headwear, then it became very popular when Pilsudski's Legions chose Maciejowka hat as a standard uniform headwear. In mid-war period and after II World War Maciejowka cap was worn by former Legions veterans and patriotic members of society as a tribute to Legions and their Independence deed.
Although Maciejowka is essentially a Polish cap, strictly bound to Polish history and its dramatic moments, there are also some similiar patterns throughout the world (its name is just different). This model of cap is also known as fiddler cap or greek style fisherman's cap.
In our offer you can also find replicas of Pilsudski's Polish Legions Caps. Available in big xxl and xxxl sizes. Precise handmade craftsmanship from Sterkowski family-run manufacture.
The maciejówka cap has a very long and rich history. However, to this day it is still uncertain where its name comes from. Nowadays, in its modern version, it is an elegant and interesting accessory to women's Parisian style. What are the origins of the cap and how to wear it to look fashionable?
The well-tended headgear is clean, has a nice shape and looks good. When investing in a hat or cap made of natural raw materials, make a list of rules covering storage, care and the wearing of a headgear. This will allow you to enjoy your hat or cap for a long time.
Products from the category "Mask" can not be returned or exchanged for hygienic reasons.
1. According to existing valid regulations, within 30 calendar days from the product's delivery date, you have the right to return it without giving any reasons and withdraw from the contract.
2. Send us back the product that you purchased in its original state, not damaged and not worn, with all the labels. Please protect properly your product in a package. In this case, you will be responsible for covering the return shipping fee.
3. Add a note inside the returned box with all the necessary information: your order number / surname and that it is a return for a refund. Keep the tracking number of parcel.
4. Within 14 days from receiving your parcel, we will check the state of the product (if it hasn't been worn or damaged).
5. If there won't be any impediments, we will refund your money. If your return request will be denied (because of the product's damage or traces of use), we will let you know by email.
Kompania Handlowa im. Piotra Piano
ul. Margerytki 12
Stylish and well made
I would recommend this hat to everyone. It is very well made. It looks great
These are the most well made hats I have owned in my life. Not very many people take the time and effort to make caps of this caliber. Not to mention this style of cap is incredibly hard to find nowadays. Thinking about purchasing one? I think you should. You'll see what I'm talking about once you hold one in your hands. It is crucial to patronize businesses such as these, ones that are not interested in maximizing profits at all costs for their shareholders on Wall Street. No, this is a business that cares so much about its products and quality. Last but not least, these hat are guaranteed to turn heads. Literally, these caps court quite of bit of attention. You're going to have to get used to be seeing dapperly stylish. Pair this with a peacoat, collard shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes. Or maybe a cardigan sweater, collared shirt, bow tie, slacks, and dress shoes. Either way, you'll be the most stylish one in the room. Get used to the royal like status.